The CloudFolder application can integrate multiple cloud storage with the local drive by mounting
them as local folders. So, you can access files on these cloud storage just like local files. Any
modifications made to these files locally will be automatically synchronized back to the cloud storage.
The CloudFolder app currently supports the following cloud storage and servers.
The following features are available in the CloudFolder app.
- Integrates with Windows Explorer to show the status for files and folders.
- Runs in the background as a taskbar icon app using minimum system resources.
- Supports on-the-fly client side encryption and decryption of files when uploading to or downloading from a cloud storage.
- Supports file and folder exclusion / inclusion filter for the encryption.
- Supports mounting a cloud storage as immutable, i.e., any changes to files and folders locally will not be synchronized back to the cloud storage.
- There is no limit on the number of cloud storage accounts that can be mounted.
- Filter for excluding local temporary files from uploading to a cloud storage.
- Supports one level of a group folder to put all accounts in a cloud storage together, e.g., you can mount all FTP accounts under a folder named 'Ftp', or all Google Drive accounts under a folder named 'GDrive', etc.
- Option to show a warning message box when a large number of files get deleted from the cloud storage.
- Complete logging of file activities and errors.
You can download a 15-day fully functional trial version here. It will be installed as a Windows Store app for the current user.